At Helpr, our mission is to reinvent the way the way the world buys services. We are an on-demand household services platform, with verified and trusted service providers for all your household needs. With hassle free booking on mobile apps or website, cashless payments, dedicated and well trained service providers, we aim to become the most convenient and preferred way to get your household work done.
Started in May 2015, we are already one of the fastest growing on-demand home services company in the country. We have partnered with AVON, one of the largest facility management services provider in the nation, which gives us an unique advantage of having access to over 22,000+ well trained service professionals in over 23 cities across India.
We as a company are driven by our vision to build a world where all labor are treated with dignity. Our culture is collaborative, passionate, design driven with the greatest emphasis on putting service first. We growing very fast and will have a pan Indian presence by 2016
- Professional Workforce: Our “Helprs” as we call them are well trained, background and police verified and have years of experience behind them.
- Hand Crafted Solutions: Helpr adds delight to the often frustrating experience of hiring people for household work, with our Apps on iOS and Android we have thought through every single pain point a customer might face and eliminated them with technology.
- Fully Equipped: Our uses of technology extends beyond the customer, all our staff carry smartphones and wireless payment systems to assist the customer in seamless billing and cashless payments.
- Driven by our desire to Help: As our name suggests we are here to Help and here to build the best on-demand services company in the world. We are driven by our endless desire to be of help and make life easy for our customers.
As a DevOps Engineer at Helpr, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining the
servers and infrastructure at Helpr. You would primarily be responsible for deploying,
maintaining and troubleshooting Dev/QA/Production systems and services. You would
also be playing a key role in designing, implementing and maintaining any new systems
and services in Helpr.
As a DevOps Engineer you would be responsible for the below
- Build new pieces of highly available infrastructure
- Maintain and scale existing infrastructure
- Conceptualize, architect and build automated deployment
- Conceptualize, architect and build a containerized infrastructure
- Conceptualize, architect and build a secured network with isolations
- Work with developers to institute a policy of Continuous Integration with Automated
- Work with developers to institute systems and workflows which allow for rollback of
- Clear all applications for deployment into production systems
- Build and maintain systems for maintaining database schema and database
- 2-4 year of proven working experience in DevOps for major clients (startups
- Extensive experience working in AWS Environment
- Knowledge of Linux/Nginx server infrastructure
- Hands on experience into Ansible scripting, Exposure into Jenkins.
- Understanding of Database concept and MySQL administration.
- Hands on of Shell Scripting/ Python / Perl & Linux command line
- Experience in the infrastructure required to serve web applications
- Experience in Agile Scrum software development
Apply for this job
- Programming experience in PHP, Python, or Groovy
- Experience in SQL and good knowledge of database like Oracle, NoSQL
- Strong in written and verbal communications
- You love startups and you want would like to make an impact in the world
- You're familiar with our product and have some ideas on things you'd want to add