Ruby on Rails Developer
At Helpr, our mission is to reinvent the way the way the world buys services. We are an on-demand household services platform, with verified and trusted service providers for all your household needs. With hassle free booking on mobile apps or website, cashless payments, dedicated and well trained service providers, we aim to become the most convenient and preferred way to get your household work done.
Started in May 2015, we are already one of the fastest growing on-demand home services company in the country. We have partnered with AVON, one of the largest facility management services provider in the nation, which gives us an unique advantage of having access to over 22,000+ well trained service professionals in over 23 cities across India.
We as a company are driven by our vision to build a world where all labor are treated with dignity. Our culture is collaborative, passionate, design driven with the greatest emphasis on putting service first. We growing very fast and will have a pan Indian presence by 2016
- Professional Workforce: Our “Helprs” as we call them are well trained, background and police verified and have years of experience behind them.
- Hand Crafted Solutions: Helpr adds delight to the often frustrating experience of hiring people for household work, with our Apps on iOS and Android we have thought through every single pain point a customer might face and eliminated them with technology.
- Fully Equipped: Our uses of technology extends beyond the customer, all our staff carry smartphones and wireless payment systems to assist the customer in seamless billing and cashless payments.
- Driven by our desire to Help: As our name suggests we are here to Help and here to build the best on-demand services company in the world. We are driven by our endless desire to be of help and make life easy for our customers.
As a Ruby On Rails Developer at Helpr, you’ll be responsible for building robust solutions that cater to our wide range of Apps and services. You will be mainly working with the Data Analytics team to build out a full-fledged analytics engine. You will be working directly with the chief - architects, product leads and also with our operations, finance teams in order to understand their requirements and build solutions that take the business forward. Hands on experience working with No-SQL databses like MongoDB is a huge plus.
As a full time Ruby developer, you’ll be responsible for
- Work across the stack to build data analytics solutions for Customers, Partners and Internal Business Teams
- Collaborate with design and product management to conceptualize a new product feature from the ground up
- Look for and drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
- Implement APIs for use in mobile clients
- Implement product features and refactor existing code throughout the stack
- Above 2 year of proven working experience in developing applications with Ruby on Rails
- Experience developing Ruby with NoSQL applications.
- Experience with relational and non relational databases like Postgres,MySQL Mongodb.
- Excellent in Object Oriented Programming and Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with Git.
Apply for this job
- Strong in written and verbal communications
- You love start-ups and you want would like to make an impact in the world
- You're familiar with our product and have some ideas on things you'd want to add or change!