At Helpr, our mission is to reinvent the way the way the world buys services. We are an on-demand household services platform, with verified and trusted service providers for all your household needs. With hassle free booking on mobile apps or website, cashless payments, dedicated and well trained service providers, we aim to become the most convenient and preferred way to get your household work done.
Started in May 2015, we are already one of the fastest growing on-demand home services company in the country. We have partnered with AVON, one of the largest facility management services provider in the nation, which gives us an unique advantage of having access to over 22,000+ well trained service professionals in over 23 cities across India.
We as a company are driven by our vision to build a world where all labor are treated with dignity. Our culture is collaborative, passionate, design driven with the greatest emphasis on putting service first. We growing very fast and will have a pan Indian presence by 2016
- Professional Workforce: Our “Helprs” as we call them are well trained, background and police verified and have years of experience behind them.
- Hand Crafted Solutions: Helpr adds delight to the often frustrating experience of hiring people for household work, with our Apps on iOS and Android we have thought through every single pain point a customer might face and eliminated them with technology.
- Fully Equipped: Our uses of technology extends beyond the customer, all our staff carry smartphones and wireless payment systems to assist the customer in seamless billing and cashless payments.
- Driven by our desire to Help: As our name suggests we are here to Help and here to build the best on-demand services company in the world. We are driven by our endless desire to be of help and make life easy for our customers.
Helpr is looking for a full-time Visual Designer who can play a key role in maintaining, building and growing one of the hottest new brands in the on-demand space. Helpr aims to differentiate itself from the competition by making great products which are a delight to use and a superior service, and we are looking for passionate visual designers who could lead all our online/offline marketing and branding design initiatives and who could create a unique and lasting visual
- Research and collaborate with our content strategist to conceptualise, and create digital and print graphics material
- Collaborate with our UI/UX designers on elevating and re-designing visuals across marketing materials, website and app
- Design brand collateral which include T-shirts, Brochures, Pamphlets and many other unique assets
- Work closely with marketing team to develop a unique visual identity for Helpr across all our offline and online initiatives
- 3-5 years of experience in visual design with proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other popular design tools.
- Exceptional ability in graphic design and typography, preferably with experience in digital consumer products
- Understanding of branding and ability to apply a brand's look and feel across web and mobile properties
- Strong information design / data visualization abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively in a cross-functional team and present ideas and designs effectively.
Apply for this job
- A solid behance / dribbble portfolio will be an added advantage
- Experience in UI/UX design for mobile apps and websites
- You love start-ups and you want would like to make an impact in the world
- You're familiar with our product and have some ideas on things you'd want to add or change!